- We will never sell your personal details.
- We may track visits to our website anonymously to help ensure we reach the right audience.
- We will respect your preferences about being contacted by us.
- If you volunteer with us, or donate to us, we will need to keep and process the details you give us in order to run our activities and produce our accounts. We will not disclose them to third parties except when strictly necessary for our activities, for vetting and safeguarding purposes, or when required to by law.
- The same applies to yours and your children’s details if your children attend our sessions.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may use photographs taken at our activities to help with our fundraising, on social media, for our website, or other materials.
Website terms and conditions
- We try to ensure our website is accurate. However we cannot ensure there are no errors, so be careful and use it at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any errors. The contents may change without notice.
- All material on this website is copyright (including pictures, text, video and other content). You may not copy or reuse it yourself without our permission.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information – they do not mean we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.